Thursday, October 24, 2013

How to make a day better

So last night I stayed up until 2 a.m.reading for a class and woke up at 7. I then went to class and took the pre-quiz. I had NO IDEA what the question was about even though the teacher said it was one of the easiest quizzes we've had. Anyway I got a zero. About half way through class I realized I had READ THE WRONG CHAPTER! Oh I was not happy haha. Then I went to take a test that I was expecting to get 100% on and got a 90%. Not bad at all but I was still mad at my false confidence. Anyway I was tired and grumpy and done with the day. But then.... I took a nap (sleep problem solved), talked to my roommate (she's a lifesaver) and .....

We made cookies.


Aren't they adorable?



Also this is our makeshift Mancala board. It's pretty much the coolest. 


 Megan's cookies had a little bit of trouble hahah It basically turned into one giant cookie. 


And then tonight I went to BYU-I's Halloween Orchestra performance. It was amazing! I loved the humor and fun of it, plus I'm a sucker for any kind of beautiful music. And, man, these people were so talented. All is well my friends. All is well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment