Friday, January 5, 2018

Best of 2017, and HELLO 2018!

Wow, it has been awhile since I updated this blog. It has been such a fun thing to go back and look through exciting times in my life. I think I've been too busy with all the recent excitement that I stopped blogging.

Anyway, enough rambling.

Here are some of the 2017 highlights:


  • I started nursing school this year!
  • We found out we are having a baby. And SHE is a wiggly little thing. 
  • We moved (across town, but still exciting). 
In 2018, we will be looking forward to the following:
  • Graduation! I am completing my last semester in the nursing program. I will be completing my internship in the NICU, and I couldn't be more thrilled.
  • Baby is due sometime this Spring (end of April, or beginning of May).

I'm not sure what other adventures we will be in for this year, but I'm hoping to do a better job of updating this blog as I go.

CHEERS 2018!

No comments:

Post a Comment