Thursday, January 30, 2014

7 Classes = an intense schedule

Basically, school is kicking my butt. I'm doing pretty well but between Anatomy and Physiology and Chemistry, I have very little downtime. But I do really love those classes. My teacher writes the FUNNIEST notes, and tests.


Really? The whole world? 


Conjugation is like the Mafia apparently. 

Here's a little funny story for the week. Last Tuesday I went to straighten my hair, and the straightner had broken and way over heated. It burnt my hair and made it look like cotton candy.... and the straightner doesn't even heat up anymore. It's a lose lose situation. I've been banned from doing anything to my hair in attempts to bring it back to life. Consequently I've been wearing it half up a lot and trying to avoid brushing it. 


Welcome to my world. 

No comments:

Post a Comment