Friday, March 21, 2014

I can't believe this is my life

I am so happy and some days I'm just in utter disbelief that my life worked out the way it has. I'm really lucky. Last night I was staring at the map on our wall and it finally started sinking in that my mission call should be here either next week, or some time soon. Can you even comprehend that??? Me? A missionary?! This is my life.




My cute roommate has no idea where to guess except she's convinced it won't be stateside haha so she just put a line of arrows away from the states.


We've got a good concentration in Australia.


Quite a few rooting for Sweden. 


But I would say most guesses are stateside. 

I can honestly say I'll be happy to just have a call some where on planet earth. I am so lucky. And still in awe that I even have this privilege. 

No comments:

Post a Comment