Wednesday, March 12, 2014

This Decision was a big one...

So, as many of you know, I have been working on mission papers to serve a mission for my church! And trust me, it has been a long process. BUT, they are done and submitted and in just a couple of weeks I should be getting a letter telling me where I'm going!

Making the decision to serve a mission was not an easy one. Once I realized that it really was my choice, I thought, why wouldn't I go do this? I love Christ. And I want others to know about Him. This may be the only time in my life where I get the opportunity to devote my whole self for 18 months to just telling people about Him. 
Yes, it is hard.
Yes, it is full of uncertainties.
Yes, it requires faith. 
Yes, it is scary, but I decided that any decision I make, should not be determined by fear. 


I'm excited, nervous, scared, and anxious to know where I'll be sent. In just a few weeks I'll be posting about it. Until then, feel free to guess! 

No comments:

Post a Comment