Thursday, April 3, 2014

Call me Hermana

Dear Sister Ries, you are hereby called as a missionary for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. You are assigned to labor in the Texas Houston South Mission. You should report to the Mexico Missionary Training Center. You will prepare to preach the gospel in the Spanish language. I couldn't be happier because I KNOW that is exactly where I'm meant to be. I am so excited to go to TEXAS!







Some people weren't as excited;) kidding!!! 




Before I opened my call. Freaking out. 





I love this picture with people's reactions.



Shouts of joy to the family. 


"No one guessed Texas! You were all wrong!" hahah





And then this tender moment happened.... My roommates went in together and bought me a new set of scriptures with "Sister Ries" engraved into them.... But you can call me Hermana Ries. See you soon Texas. You have my heart already.

2 comments: