Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Ready for a break

Last weekend was so much fun. I visited Utah for General Conference! If you want to see what it is all about listen to some of it here. I had a ton of fun with my sweet nephews and friends. Unfortunately I had to return to a week of school. And not just any week. Finals week. I have 6 tests and two papers/projects. So far I have:
+++ taken a humanities final
+++written a paper for New Testament
+++taken my anatomy and physiology exam
+++finished my last chemistry homework
And in just a bit I'm going to take my chemistry test. Not the final. The test, that was conveniently scheduled the week of the final. OH WELL! Life is good. Really I'm so happy and blessed to be going to school.

The library has seen a lot more of me than I would like it to. 


But in a week or two I will be wishing I was back here. So I'll enjoy it while it lasts. 


No comments:

Post a Comment