Friday, March 1, 2019

Creation: March Goals!

Anyone who knows me, knows that I am a goal-oriented person. I LOVE the feeling of checking things off of my list and accomplishment of any kind.

There have been some things in my life that I have finished I think just for the sake of finishing them haha. But that's a discussion for another time.

This month, I made a very different kind of goal for me.

Every day of March, I want to CREATE something. 

I am looking forward tapping into my creativity and not worrying so much about a checklist.

I would love for you to join me in my challenge!

Here is what I created today:


I would NOT consider myself an artist. Here is the beginning of a loose interpretation of my little family. I adore them. 


I am a fan of planners and bullet journaling. This is my bullet journal for the month. 

If you want to see what I create each day, subscribe to my blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment