Thursday, December 19, 2013

Finals Finale

I am so close to being done with my first semester. I have one more paper and two more tests and THAT'S IT! I am grateful for all of the tender mercies this semester. I could not have learned this much or done this well or had the opportunities I had if it hadn't been for a lot of prayer and mercy. Luckily this week hasn't been too stressful. Here's some fun things I've gotten to do amidst the chaos...

Christmas with the roommates:) 








I could hardly handle the excitement of Secret Santa. 


One of my best friends went into the MTC today. 



He's going to be a stellar missionary. I'm so proud of him! 

And even though I have a paper due at 8 tomorrow morning that I haven't started, I still went out and got frozen yogurt and colored. Clearly, I'm living the dream life. 





No comments:

Post a Comment