Sunday, May 26, 2013

Image Factory Banquet

As I've said before I am/was an actress. Our acting team at our school is called "Image Factory." At the end of each year we have a banquet to celebrate our top ten moments, awards, seniors and more. Each year we have a theme. This year's was BARGAIN BANQUET! So everything was supposed to be thrifed... except the cake because that would be disgusting.


Seniors presenting the top ten moments of the year.











It was bittersweet saying goodbye to a stage that has become my second home. It was exciting seeing my little sister in the same situation I was just a few years ago as a "newbie" to the acting club. And it was overwhelming to receive awards voted on by my peers and friends. It was a great end to a long, trying and incredibly fun journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment