Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Summer Kickoff

Today was my last official day of school!!!!! So exciting but kind of weird. Last night I went to my first real concert...



Do you see the cool cat on the far left? Yeah well he signed my ARM! He was just standing in the crowd like a normal concert attender when we noticed some people ask for his signature. We weren't sure it was him so our conversation went a little like this....


"Um excuse me sir, uh, are you in a band?"
"....yeah"
"Oh okay, um which one?"
"...........................Imagine Dragons."
"OH MY GOSH I THOUGHT I RECOGNIZED YOU BUT I DIDN'T WANT TO SAY ANYTHING!!!! Will you sign our arms?"
"Your arms? Just no tattoos, okay?"



Anyway it was an awesome night. I'm hidden in the picture above. You can try to find me. It's sort of like "Where's Waldo?" :) Hope your summer started out as rad as mine!

p.s. thank you to all those who I stole pictures from!


No comments:

Post a Comment