Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Never Enough Time

Is my time here really coming to an end? I'm going to try to not cry because that wouldn't be very Swedish of me. But I may not be able to hold it in. I'm so grateful I got to come here. I love my home but I'm definitely leaving part of my heart here in Sweden. Okay enough sentimental stuff. Today we took a tour of the Opera house here in Gothenburg.



Needless to say, I LOVED IT. I love being on any sort of stage and this one is one of the most advanced in the world right now. I wish I could have seen a performance here but they are on break since it's summer which is why we got to take a tour. I also stocked up on my favorite candy and treats for the long plane ride home. Because honestly, I can't live without Swedish chocolate. 


No comments:

Post a Comment