Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Ready to Set Sail

Maybe it's really normal but I feel like I'm in limbo. Not really used to home but I don't belong in Göteborg anymore. And perhaps it's time for me to begin a new advenure, but I'll try to enjoy my time here. The things getting me through this iota of a problem are...

1) Pandora. Mostly the Ingrid Michaelson station. I'm sort of obsessed. And when I realized they didn't stream music to Sweden my face was like....


"Are you for serious Pandora? You don't stream music to Sweden? Don't you believe in equal rights? Whatevs. Whatevvvssss."

 2) Hanging out with my BFF. This was us doing our facebook teenage girl post picture. Pretty sure we nailed it. 


And 3) Knowing that adventures are coming my way and soon I will wish that I could go back to lazy summer days in my quiet little hometown. My computer background right now is this...


And sometimes ships have to wait to sail until they are ready. So I'll wait a little longer. 


1 comment:

  1. oh susie. I am sooo excited for you! Those years were some of the BEST of my life! you just wait....you just wait my love:)

    ReplyDelete