Thursday, July 11, 2013

Outtakes

So I know that sometimes I try to make things look like all peaches and roses. But here's the thing, I had a lot of outtakes. Today I will let you see some of them.

Exhibit A: before and after my long flight to Sweden. 


ready to go...


wondering what time it is and if I'm still alive after being crammed into an aircraft thousands of feet above the ground. Let me just say, I really REALLY could do without the travelling part of travelling.

Exhibit B: A lovely sunset over Gothenburg. 


And then this crazy goon crept in. 

Exhibit C: Migraine Day. 


'Nuff said. 

Exhibit D: The wind made me look pregnant in front of the castle. 



Exhibit E: Remember the cute little lamb we found in Stockholm? Yeah it really wasn't that sweet to me. 

Running away from me. Also look at my dress and tennis shoes. What was I thinking? 

Exhibit F: Sometimes, I try to take pictures while I'm walking...


I should be band from taking photos of myself. 

Exhibit G: I love candy. 







No comments:

Post a Comment