Friday, January 2, 2015

For when I am weak, then am I strong‏! November 17, 2014

Dear Family and Friends, 

I don't really have a lot to talk about this week. I got emergency transferred out of Brazos, back to Bay City, but this time for good. I found out at about 9:30 that night that it had been my last day there so I packed my stuff and now I am here. 

I also got a call this morning that I will be getting transferred, again. So now I'm kind of just in the middle. This is us at our ward activity. 

I'm working on my fear of horses.
This truck has plants growing out of the engine.
I know God loves us. He has a plan. And that plan is perfect. If we seek for God's help, He will come to our aid. He is always ready to receive us. 2 Corinthians 12: 9-10 says: 

" And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weaknessMost gladly therefore will rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me.
 10 Therefore take pleasure in infirmitiesin reproaches, in necessities, in persecutionsin distresses for Christ’s sake: for when am weakthen am strong."

No comments:

Post a Comment