Monday, June 24, 2013

Happy Birthday Mama Llama

Dear Mom, today is your birthday. I would say you don't look a day over 21 but that would a little freaky since you're a grandma to 8 and a half children and a mother to 7. You are so amazing Mom! You've always taught me to work hard and fight for what you believe in.


Thank you for always supporting in me in whatever I wanted to do. Piano, Dance, Choir, Acting, Volleyball (in my short lived athletic phase) and helping me get to Sweden. You've always believed in me even when I didn't believe in myself.

On a less sentimental note today I visited Liseberg. It is the largest amusement park in Sweden and HOLY COW it was so much fun. I am so exhausted after 8 hours there. And today just feels long. Today the sun rose here at 4:12 a.m. and sets at 10:17 p.m. Needless to say, it's a little weird waking up and not knowing if it's 4 or 9 in the morning. 


This was my favorite ride today. Lisa and I rode it maybe 4 times today. The park was nearly empty because it was a Monday and rained on and off. Our longest wait in line was 15 minutes haha. We got 6 free fast passes and didn't use a single one.

Another favorite today was The Gasten Ghost Hotel. It's a really truly scary haunted house type thing. Lisa stuck me in front of her and I ended up having to lead a whole group haha.


We also rode this sucker twice. Europe's highest free fall attraction. It's called AtmosFear. And for a good reason. I thought I was going to die when we dropped down about 380 feet. So scary. 

Have you ever dropped that far out of the sky? 

No comments:

Post a Comment