Friday, June 7, 2013

Reasons why today was great

Reason number 1) IT IS LESS THAN A WEEK UNTIL I LEAVE FOR SWEDEN!:)
Reason number 2) I have a lunch date set with my awesome brother who has traveled the world and he's going to give me some expert advice.
Reason number 3) I love teaching swimming and I'm more than halfway done with my first session of the summer!
Reason number 4) I got to go boating with a good friend of mine who is leaving on his mission next week to GHANA, AFRICA. Crazy, right?
Reason number 5)I got to take pictures with two of my cute nephews.


This was our "sassy" face. I think they nailed it.


This was the "I have rabies face." It's kind of a joke between my nephews and I. Whenever someone does something weird we say they must have rabies:)









 Rockstar faces.

No comments:

Post a Comment