Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Senor yo te Seguire Jan. 12, 2015

Dear Family and Friends,

Thank you for your prayers and faith. Ramon was able to get baptized this weekend. 

I just want to share a quick experience from the baptism:

I know from this picture Ramon looks like a serious guy but he is probably one of the funniest people I have met on my mission. The whole baptism he was cracking jokes about the water being cold and all sorts of crazy things. 

At the end of his baptism we sang "Senor yo Te Seguire" Which translated is Lord I will follow you. 

He is still working on singing the hymns so it was a little rocky but at the end of each verse he sang loudly and surely "Senor yo te seguire." 

We don't have to be perfect. We don't have to know or understand everything. We just have to try to follow the Savior.

I am so grateful for this knowledge and for the way the Atonement covers us with grace.
Sister Allen and me!

Service project!!!!


Hope you all have a good week! Choose the right! 

-hermana ries 

alma 29:10

No comments:

Post a Comment