Monday, December 28, 2015

always remember me

3 Nephi 18:7

Dear Family and Friends,

I think one of the reasons we are commanded to read the scriptures everyday is so that we are reminded of where our blessings come from. I think the same is true as we listen to the Prophet and Apostles! We are reminded of the source of all happiness and peace, which is Jesus Christ. 

This week was a week of reminders for me too: 

I got a visit from this sweet Hermana! I was reminded that good friends are important.


We had a family home evening with one of the cutest families on the PLANET! I was reminded that the family is central to God's plan.


I also was reminded of some important things during conference. Like when Elder Holland spoke, I was reminded that mothers are the best. And it is the most important calling ever. I am so grateful for all the mothers in my life but especially my own Mother. As I sat there I felt overwhelmed with gratitude and I realized if it were not for her, I would not be here in Texas serving the Lord. Thank you mom. 

I was also reminded of the love of our Savior Jesus Christ. He has taught us: 

And this shall ye do in remembrance of my body, which I have shown unto you. And it shall be a testimony unto the Father that ye do always remember me. And if ye do always remember me ye shall have my Spirit to be with you.

I know that Christ lives and love us. I know that He has called servants on the earth today! I know that the three new apostles are called of God. I know as we re-read and study this conference and then live it, we will be blessed. I hope we can all "ponderize" a verse of scripture this week! And that we can share our testimony with others.

have a great week!

-Hermana Ries 

No comments:

Post a Comment