Thursday, December 24, 2015

the sheep follow him: for they know his voice.

John 10:1-4

Dear Family and Friends, 

It has been a great and eventful week! 

This is my new companion. Hermana Callister! She is from California. She studied at BYU- Hawaii where she played soccer. She is a rockstar at Spanish and we're pretty much best friends.



We have seen so many miracles this week! 

Recently we have been working with a returning less active who served his mission is Mexico. His daughter is 10 and is preparing for baptism on the 22nd. Please keep Braysia in your prays. Last Sunday Braysia sat next me to and said,

"Sister Ries, I read in The Book of Mormon." 
I replied, "That's awesome!" 
She then said, "And I prayed. And I believe it is true. But I have a question. If I pray to know if dragons are real and I really feel in my heart that they are real, is that right?" 

We read in Moroni 7:16 which says

16 For behold, the Spirit of Christ is given to every man,
that he may know good from evil; wherefore, show unto you 
thway to judge; for every thinwhich inviteth to do good, and to persuade to believe in Christ, is sent forth by the 
power and gift of Christ; wherefore ye may know with perfect knowledge it is of God.

I like this because it says EVERY MAN can know good from evil. We all can receive answers. And it is because we know the Saviors voice. We were all with Him. We love Him. We served Him. He was our Savior then and He is now. As we have been talking to everyone we meet, we try to help them recognize the Savior's voice once again. 

This week as we were biking down the street, some lady yelled hello to us. We pulled over and began speaking with her. She had a lot of questions and admitted she had been looking for a church. As we testified of God's love for her she began to cry, and we all felt the Spirit. 


I know that Jesus Christ is our Savior. We know His voice. And He knows ours. He knows us perfectly and is always with us. 

-Hermana Ries

No comments:

Post a Comment